We offer Men & Women's Developmental Program through USA Gymnastics (Levels 3-10).
Does your gymnast plan to make it to the Olympics, get a college scholarship, or does she just enjoy the achievement of new skills and the companionship of other team members?
At Endurance Elite Gymnastics & Dance, we will work with you and your gymnast to accommodate your goals.
It is with great pride and a long time dream, that Endurance Elite has the ability to introduce a dual program to both the gymnastics and dance communities. At Endurance Elite, our goal is to create a “Super” Athlete, both successful in gymnastics and dance, therefore showing strength and equality in both sport and art form. We are creating a healthier, stronger, more aware athlete that can perform with confidence and grow through the sport with less injury and a better performance all around.
How to become a part of the Team
Three ways to become a part of the EE Team:
1. Enroll in recreational classes and receive an invitation from your coach to enroll in a trial week of team.
2. Apply for a trial: if you are interested in switching gyms and/or teams we must receive the following before scheduling a trial:
* Detailed letter from Parent and/or Gymnast explaining reason for switching teams
* Copy of most recent financial statement stating a zero balance owed
* Letter of recommendation from previous coach
3. Attend Annual Team Tryouts. Information will be posted in April for the next season's team tryouts.